Yeh, surprise attack monday morning!I'm not sure whats going on,...

1. 22,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Yeh, surprise attack monday morning!

I'm not sure whats going on, but my take is.... SP action suggests insiders seen a duster but they only started drilling Avalon 2 weeks ago so i'd be surprised if assays are done for that but not totally impossible i suppose and i don't think it's all about pokkali there but those assays are overdue so could be them ones, the brokers there are also unhappy campers and think someone there in the compmany is a bit shifty Lol, so theres all that in the mix too, the other thing is sentinel passes of the drilling are out so i suspect the gambling geo's will be looking for carbonatite visuals like white drilling residue as an indication of the Rc drilling hitting it which would theoretically increase the chance of a NB hit or decrease the chance if not hit, us retail mushrooms will just have to wait and see and is why one is always best to free carry if possible, even if i get zero for my remaining shares i'll still more than double bag on the trade over the time with the nice swing trades it's had, however a duster on Avalon will still be dissapointing when 15c was a possibility.

I think the whole market is gittery though, the two US candidates if Kamala is actually a candidate are two worlds apart in policy which adds uncertainty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.