"How's your little doggy, have you been kicked out of bed...

1. 24,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "How's your little doggy, have you been kicked out of bed yet?clear.png"

Once Upon a Time lol.

tongue.png The Baby sitter of Marley (Me) is in BIG trouble eek.png, well for a day I was lol.

Jackson (Jack) the Big black cat, a few days ago caught a baby bunny the bugger.
    By the time I spotted it, it's head was off eek.png
    So I took it off him and went 100 mts or more away down the paddock and tossed it.

And Lo - Behold, the next day or day after, I hear old Princess the cat giving a strange meow in the family room.
    So off I go to check out what the commotion was all about and blow me down, Marley is at the opening of the glass door happily chomping away on this stiff bloody bunny. eek.png OH SH.................the wife was at her second home = shops lol, phew, thank goodness as this will be my and Marley's secret LOL.

This time I took the bunny further and tossed it.
    Well, later that day, silly Marley blew the secret out of the water and let the wife know eek.pngrolleyes.png
    Jack must have been the one that re-found the dead bunny and brought it around the other side of the house and Marley must have stolen it from him.
    Unbeknown to me, around there, there was some bunny intestines, which my wife spotted Marley chumping on -> giving away the secret tongue.png

Silly Jack runs from Marley, so for her it's game on and after him she goes.
    He has very loooong eye teeth, if he just stood his ground and gave her a swipe or two, she would learn very quickly.
    He could eat her like a bunny LOL.
    Princess who is approaching 19 yrs of age, will hiss and swipe at her.

Marley has doubled in weight, so I expect that is in size as well, but because you're living with them day by day, you don't notice this.
    My wife has trained her to sit, before she gets her treats, each time she gives her one.
    When the wife goes home (shops), I'm the decoy with a few of these treats, while the wife escapes without her.

At least now when the wife goes, she has stopped howling like a little wolf lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.