Take a Paws, page-359

1. 4,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Good morning and thank you @michelef

All wonderful suggestions.

As you can imagine, I do have 98% covered as is demonstrated by the fact that under extreme circumstances and also from interstate, the two great jobs I have heard back from so far, I snagged an interview with both.

Gaining these interview's is quiet significant in the current circumstances and given the massive amount of applications each advert received.

It is only for this new application that one particular criteria is very ambiguous.

My research for the sake of current applicability is sound. In addition, I have maintained a massive network of professionals.

My sausage holder (Stakeholder) lol, engagement across all sectors of timber and forestry was my forte as an Extension Officer for decades. I do know the buzz words and jargon.

I take your points on board and will also look on LinkedIn for tips from other Foresters.

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful and accurate assessment and suggestions.

Now...

I have to say it is mighty unfair that you seem to know me from my career and yet I have no clue who you are lol

I am an open book and do not hide from anyone. Finding out all kinds of things about me would be extremely easy.

I am on the internet with papers, guides, tools, interviews, articles, videos, and even a chapter in a book.

As I am looking to go back to public service in a field that I have 32 years experience out of 40 years of work, I was once highly regarded and easily identified.

Please give me just a bit more of a hint how you know me?

There is no way that you could write what you have without knowing the forest industry from a personal perspective...

Than you.

Kind Regards
    Ken

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.