Take a Paws, page-36195

1. 25,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Bloody daylight saving."

Yea you would think by now that they would wake up to it causing all this climate change over the years they've been having it biggrin.png

We tried it two times in the West, voted 3 times and it was a no, no, so it must be time for the screaming minority, to try and re-hatch it again.

One year we had it, I worked for our Nickle Refinery, then it was good.
    As I used to take my holidays at hay season for our hay and contract hay making.
    Mainly carting, with a one man band machine, Kemper Bale Wagon, picks up 100, you back it into the shed and pull a string with PTO going, and it would feed the bales up or down or sideways on a shoot and as slow as it would go, 100 out in 15mins. Phew, you had to know how to stack fast and accurate, otherwise you can't keep up.
    So, obviously 4 weeks holiday wasn't enough, but with day light saving when back at work, at knock off time, you could get back in the paddock and cart around 500, which was probably equivalent to around 3 days pay.

So that was my holidays for many years, among other things I did for money through the year, apart from my main job.
    Funny enough, people look at what we now have and say the likes of, boy your lucky wink.png
    Generally I'll say the likes of, yea but I don't have photo albums like you have of all your numerous holidays LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.