Take a Paws, page-36256

1. 13,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    That wasn't the dream, that's what happened after the dream.
    In the dream I was attending uni to study and the course was Sociology. The teacher and I discussed how
    what we knew back 10 or 20 years ago is different to now because consciousness changes. We are not aware of it until we see the patterns emerge in society. There were only 6 people in the class as well. Six represents harmony, beauty, can also mean caring for others.

What I have been reading on sociology is about 'change'. Basically it says no matter what government is in,
    the people always choose. If the govt tries to force things, then you have riots, etc. The young love
    the Teslas. It's high tech.

A guy had asked a question about what Gina was up to with LTR and then someone else said just wait.
    I think we're on the verge of change and that change is why we have chaos in our world right now.
    I also think we're about to see more stabilisation around November and December where we'll see more definitive roadmaps to where we're headed in terms of minerals etc. Silver is now being watched by someone who is a big goldie. So change is happening.

Yesterday I read they want to kick Macron out. Look what he did to Telegram founder? Invited him to dinner and then had him arrested. A lot of unrest in England. Everyone's asking where are we headed?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.