Mine was mid May a 1956 breed, the year the world changed LOL,...

1. 25,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mine was mid May a 1956 breed, the year the world changed LOL, but I'm happy to have another in Sep, so long as it doesn't add another year lol.
    I twas number 7 of 8 and when I was born, the 1st was only 8 yrs old and she is 2 yrs above the one bellow her and my brother number 6 is 2 yrs above me and no twins = You can see we had no power or TV in those days tongue.png, Guess what the parents entertainment must have been biggrin.png
    6 girls 2 boys.

The Black Shack days, weather board house, hardly any internal wall linings, metal roof, 4 rooms 12' x12', included 2 bedrooms, lounge, kit/dine.
    Under the back verandah, small built in bedroom (cuby lol) and likewise eventually on the front verandah and only partially enclosed, mine and brothers sort of room, where you were open to the Boogy Man tongue.png
    Hence wotsup used to sleep with his head under the blanket until around 15, that way the boogy man couldn't get him or the foxes etc LOL.

One of of our many pets of all kinds was a fox, I forget his name.
    As kid I used to get into his burrow and he would chomp onto my hair and try and pull me out of his burrow lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.