Take a Paws, page-36882

1. 12,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I was jabbed, but I really regret it now. The last one knocked me off my feet within 24 hours.
    The pains and inflammation in my back and knees were so awful, I was unable to walk and had to have steroid injections.

I am sorry to say, that after much research, away from MSM I have discovered that these jabs are not like the life saving ones which we had as kids.
    These are designed to injure and depopulate the world in favour of the elite, truly.

No, I am not going bonkers, there have been millions of deaths worldwide, but it has been a big cover up.
    Young children, dying during the night after the vax.
    Fit young sportspeople dropping dead(of course they omit to mention that they were recently vaccinated)
    Stillbirths and miscarriages. Huge numbers of deaths of nurses and doctors.
    Heart attacks, strokes, MS, shingles,lupus, massive increase in cancers etc etc.

The next “viruses” are already being prepared. Monkeypox and bird flu, among others.
    Nobody is coming near me or my husband with any needles.

Perhaps do what I did, I took time to read the thread Covid and the Vaccines, after I was bedridden.
    Here you will discover the awful truth, find articles, many from eminent physicians who now know what has been going on.
    I used to think that anti vaxxers were cranks. But no more. We are living in a corrupt wicked world.
    We have been fed lies for decades.

I will stop ranting now, but if only one of you find the truth it will be worth you thinking that I have lost the plot.
    Please take care.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.