Take a Paws, page-4576

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    I'll be keen to get down to the Peninsular when restrictions on travel are lifted.  It might be bumper to bumper at first.  LOL
    I want to catch up and give a hand to my friend who had a stroke.  Her help provided through council was limited during
    the pandemic.
    A few down there I would really love to see too.  Maybe stay a few nights with either my stroke friend or Sis.  All in good time.

One couple will be glad to get back to their church and their voluntary work too.

I did read where China was lowering their GDP target too @bunbun.  Forgot to note the link though.  And so many opinions
    on the US election and by when we will know?  This could drag on for a while - not sure about a lot these days.

Yesterday I wandered to get some lemons - I have an invitation to at anytime come and help myself - I ended up helping in
    another garden as opposed to leveling my lawn.  Wandered back for gloves and better tools first though.  Just a small task
    that made a hell of a difference and good company too.

Mine is supposed to be a low maintenance garden but there's enough work that goes into making it look that way.  Of course
    the fact that I'm a little OCD doesn't help at all but at least I recognize it and can control it at times.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.