Nothing wrong with the housing market in inner SE Melbourne that...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Nothing wrong with the housing market in inner SE Melbourne that I can see @michelef - prices remain strong for sure.
    Southerner's all keen to escape what can be bleak winters at times and heating costs are always rising down here it seems.

A couple of years someone homeless was car sleeping in my street.  One neighbor thought she might ring police.  She got an
    earful from me.  Someone is doing no harm let them be.  The car wasn't surrounded by rubbish either.  The car was registered
    and stayed for a couple of weeks.

Rained today and plans were changed.  So annoying but when you get a text saying had a terrible and difficult morning
    keen to down tools and get home then yes OK re schedule.  I do know my gardener is trying to help many and catch up but he
    is the best I've ever had so the sky won't fall in if work is rescheduled here and weather does play a part.
    It is not normal for him to do this but I find it is a pain in the butt because I could have done so many other things.

Terrific we are finally getting on top of this pandemic too.

Texts - what gives?  Don't people speak anymore?  And is Sunday morning the time when everyone decides to text?
    And how often do folk think I check email?  Strange world to me these days with some things.  Now where the hell did I leave
    that phone? @bunbun there are so few left without one but I continually stuff things up with mine but hopefully
    you will get more help than I had with using it if you finally get one.

I tried to send a photo of my water iris today to a couple of people - they are looking so good - 2 pots of them.   LOL  Well and truly
    stuffed that up and miraculously re found the camera on my phone.  Also by accident hit something that enlarges everything.
    Talk about a learning curve with technology.

Can't get my head into gear now about share market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.