Some times are harder for some with anniversary of deaths etc....

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Some times are harder for some with anniversary of deaths etc. and of course people leave very big holes in our lives @Margaret63.
    Easter and Xmas are difficult for so many who become lonely. I used to do voluntary work and it is a time for arguments
    and hideous fights too.

We currently have nuisance drizzle but I think it might clear a bit this arvo. My water iris didn't much like the rain either
    but I have heaps more buds on them.

@michelefe worth considering that idea of yours. I know we can't change the world but every little bit helps.

On the share market the one I got myself into strife posting on was mmi when I didn't hold them. I had never looked
    at them but was chatting with someone in shipping. I gave a serious opinion to him and was silly enough to post about
    the T/A on HC hoping to help a few.
    This is going back a couple of years ago probably - boy did I cop it from one particular holder. LOL I was not planning on
    buying and on principle now never would. Hells bells I thought I was being helpful - silly me.
    On there I could not tell whether someone was being sarcastic either. Often hard with the written word.

The thing is we can all make mistakes and it's better at times to take a small loss than a large one and I also accept that
    some pull backs are healthy and can ride those.

Boy hasn't hzr taken a hit today. Ugly indeed. Fortunately I don't hold.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.