I bet you are @bunbun - good one. Article on Bloomberg might be...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    I bet you are @bunbun - good one.  Article  on Bloomberg might be of interest to you.

@Fishinnick I remember one Xmas when I bought all gifts from the reject shop - decades ago bought things like wine carafes
    that were fashionable etc.
    The thing is I probably couldn't afford a blessing and it was my turn to put on Xmas lunch but a good lunch was served.
    Some didn't eat seafood to my surprise but they were well looked after for main course.
    I have never believed in obligatory gifts and had an argument with mum when I said I won't be giving anything.  LOL
    She threatened to buy and put my name on things.  I gave in of course while she was alive.

Even my wedding was no gifts by request.  People are so judgmental and you're branded as lousy or OTT.
    We instead buy gifts on occasion just because we see something that will be liked by a certain person and it's given for no
    reason at all.

I do the noblesse oblige crap at times.

Anyhow I can't work out the value of that company trs with so few annies and is it 6.50 or 5.60 - I don't hold for that reason?
    Maybe I am well and truly in bear camp while this pandemic rages world wide.
    And the behavior of some in the US just astounds me.  Mass wedding gatherings etc.  They are surely asking for trouble.

And as for US election results - who would have predicted this sort of outcome?

I've managed a day without a nanna nap too so may fade early tonight.  Sun out and the rest of the week will be fine here.
    We needed that rain though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.