Mind if I join and taste test the malt balls and peppermint...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Mind if I join and taste test the malt balls and peppermint creams in dark chocolate? Pimples in your 70's?

I don't think I could find my pond photos on HC again to post for @dub unfortunately. Maybe someone else might be able to.

Got a great text from gardener confirming time of arrival and thanks for understanding about Sunday and he was glad to be
    rained out and resting on Monday. Terrific guy and hope to have him for a lifetime.

Next text disturbing - helper begging to be excused busy and extremely stressed. It's that time of year when many do become
    stressed unfortunately. Looks like I might end up helping him and forget some of my crap but I'd be fighting this OCD.

I'd have more time if I spent less time on HC but some things in life are enjoyable.

Part of the fence seems to be on the bend but I bet it is looking great @Justis - takes time for things to grow.

A great spot with lots of seating plus I seem to remember you extend things and have 2 ponds for different sized creatures

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.