Hey bid eI sort of just loosely hung the read screening to hide...

1. 59,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hey bid e

I sort of just loosely hung the read screening to hide the asbestos fence, I need to put up some wire mesh there, I have a jasmine vine to grow over that and provide a better back ground

Some of the rocks on the waterfall face have come out so need to sort that out, had a big problem with stringy algae but not so bad now and improving. Second pond is done but I have excess pond liner and want to create a bit of a water garden that will feed into the pond. Also I need to that and get a filter with uv clarifier, before getting some juvenile Marron to go in.

That was put on the back burner while I tackled the Laundry reno that I have put off for over a year, not flash but does the job. I just need to put up a splash back of some sort, that can wait. Since the photo I have replaced the power point with a new one with 4 outlets
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2679/2679570-4a977a2f869205b71d7415b28eea3d14.jpg

Am now putting stuff away, cleaning out side and giving the garden more attention. Growing fruit and veg takes quite some effort LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.