I saw the close of market and that was it. Gardener arrived just...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    I saw the close of market and that was it.
    Gardener arrived just as I did a post and worked hell for leather.
    He was here about 3 and a half hours and questioned my bit of a limp.  The old Osteo pubis has returned and he told me he played
    his final season - all season with it.  That would not have been much fun.
    Garden looking great but he wants more mulch.  LOL  He also came with Seasol for just about everything.

You'll laugh at this @Justis - he wanted to know had I smoked it all because he had extra seasol for it and then I remembered.

A few months ago I just stuck a small saucepan in my lawn and told him I was trying to grow pot.  He was shocked at me but
    laughed himself silly and then asked could he take a photo.
    He wanted to send it to friends.  I had planned to do the same with the next size up saucepan but forgot about it.
    It would not have been so funny next time anyhow.

I wanted help getting the overgrowth of lichen off the back of the pond wall - long arms needed and he asked could he get in
    the pond.  LOL
    I then told him about the piranha in there.  You ought to have seen his face as the inquisitive fish kissed his legs.
    Then next minute when he got it off he used a scrubbing brush on the wall.  I'll be running the filter non stop to get clear water
    again.  LOL

He is fully qualified but I was surprised at how much he pruned the port wine magnolia but they do look good and he did say
    he thought they needed it.

That's part 1.  LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.