Thanks @Justis but I've just had a look at it. You may not...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Thanks @Justis but I've just had a look at it. You may not recall the post I did of my empty pond but the pressure filter
    needs to sit outside the pond with this aquapro-ap5000uv.

My filter sits in the water at the base of the pond - sucks in and up the back of the pond - only a couple of inches to fence -
    then out of Leo the Lion's mouth which has a stainless steel chain to carry the water down more gently. It otherwise
    sounds like a horse pissing and goes out too far from the back brick bagged wall.

I have the power and everything and can turn everything on from inside but this would really look ugly with piping and stuff
    in full view.

It would work in some situations like yours where it would not be obvious I think. I've had everything looked at by so called
    experts and its seems to be getting a bit better using the Splotsht and it is recommended by a few people.

For about 20 years the pond was perfect but when the Oz made filter finally stopped - don't make any more sorry.

Once the water snails are large enough to go into the pond - they clean the side walls and bottom but the other school of
    thought is - they also poo in the pond and some people don't recommend them. I have thought they did a good job but
    they are sloooww. LOL

Water lily buds are now starting to show but are a while off flowering. Thanks for that though @Justis - appreciate the find
    and effort to post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.