Thanks @Justis - I'll look into that one. It is very similar and...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Thanks @Justis - I'll look into that one. It is very similar and mine did come with the fountain that I don't use.

And young Rosie is out there @Margaret63 looking for cicadas and inspecting her improved toilet. I told her to not even
    think it but to wait until she got home.

Several years ago @Fishinnick I had watered some gardenia pots under eaves and for some reason had put on gum boots
    because it had been raining. I decided 2 Cyprus could use an extra drink and filled the watering can but slipped on the mossy
    paving and went down backwards.
    The thoughts were tail bone, head and elbows in that order and I quickly put the can where I would land on that as opposed
    to stone.
    One legs hit a light and the dog thought the whole thing was a game. One crushed watering can and a wet me.
    Only damage was the groin injury.
    Walking as if one wheel is off and the axle is dragging. LOL

About 6 months later went next door to help a neighbour and somehow did my right shoulder. For someone who likes
    a clean house an absolute pain and because I was not about to swim a marathon I was told how to self massage.
    I could not sleep on that side for months and had big problems using that arm.

I think we get slower with age and have enough brains to take a break between mowing and gardening and leave the next
    chore for tomorrow.

I got a text from the lady I visited - loved the hair clip big e.
    I walked out the door forgetting I had raided Sis's hair thingies. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.