Nothing wrong with a woman trader @bunbun - I have known many...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Nothing wrong with a woman trader @bunbun - I have known many with brains well used.  Always wonder around divi date
    too with any share including gnc.
    The woman who gave me the rounds of the kitchen on the mmi thread had a brain - olive I think from memory - but she
    is no fool - but pity she didn't heed my advice.  Trying to help can land you in trouble.

Yes @Fishnnick my little spec will turn into a nice little company one day and will make a quid and make Ozzies proud of
    our science and directors willing to work.
    It makes a big difference when they put their own money where their mouth is too.
    Heaven knows what hours they worked dealing with o/s companies and under difficult circumstances.  Nice to once again
    be out of pip territory.
    I don't get that holders have to sell heads to exercise options - don't they have spare money?  Does it mean come Feb 2021
    they will be selling shares to pay for rates?

A few will be back from o/s to spend a quid here too if they have any left after expensive flights home.  Maybe the retailers
    will do OK but very little is cheap on the share market these days.

The walk on me is not good - groin occasionally gets a stab of pain.

A few brown empty cicada shells in the back garden and I expect to see Rosie again tonight @Margaret63 - no toilet evidence.

I came 5th in pinning - anyone notice?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.