Take a Paws, page-6418

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Industry wanted to keep control and get their take but very strict rules were put in place @Fishinnick to try and prevent
    losses in self managed funds.
    Other wise they would end up on the pension.

At a much younger age when I got a salary increase or promotion a great old guy always recommended I top up my super.
    You need money but as he pointed out you haven't had it and you won't miss some.  I used to glaze over and accounting
    wasn't my gig.  Now I am glad I listened.

I'm getting super and it's enough to exist on only because I own everything outright.  There would be little left when you
    need to put money aside for maintenance of any sort and insurance is essential.

This leaves me free to buy or trade in shares at will and that makes a difference to the sort of share I'll look at.

Most of this I didn't understand until I started discussing shares with my mate buskin.  Never met him face to face by the
    way but one day will I hope - with computer underarm or him down here as my guest.

So he ends up with fun shares and super shares.

Some rules are ridiculously heavy handed.  Ops!  CSPA time - not that I'm doing anything but looking for consolidation
    levels.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.