Support? It's an unknown at this stage, we only know the...

1. 21,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Support? It's an unknown at this stage, we only know the resistance relative to the current news and company position. Your asking about ST moves not longer term potential, so i will tell you what i would have done and thinking TA wise and in some ways fundamentally assuming no more extra positive news shows up in the next few days or weeks, they still won't be making any money don't forget, if you can link news and TA, trading can become more profitable than holding on for hope as hope don't cut the mustard in this game imo.

Firstly these type speccy shares are different to trade than large shares, they are stuffed full of punting traders, especially ones like this which are talked about alot. If you run scans for peaks/tops you'll find most peaks/tops occur with high volumes, when and if those tops get broken it usually requires more good news that builds on the past news. The risk here for traders is news coming in the very near term but that event is statiscally rare.

The first time i would have thought about selling into the strength would have been within half hour of the reopening, i would have waited to see an intra day peak and then sold, in this case it would have been at 18c at the lowest, if i was highly happy with the news i maywell have waited to see if the afternoon and lead up to the close would draw in more punters as it often does and would have thought about closing out in the auction (i use closing and opening auctions alot for trading, especially the close), one has to strike while the kettle is hot imo, letting people have time to think overnight often results in less profits imo, the very last time i would have sold would have been the open today because the momentum was lost due to the lower open. I would then wait until a support level is found.

@Mr.Gold knows what hes doin and seems quite honest for a heart too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.