I'm glad yours is excellent and timely, one can't ask for much...

1. 21,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I'm glad yours is excellent and timely, one can't ask for much more and was what i mean't when i said good, i didn't mean a dodgy cheating one, i would think cheating on tax these days would be quite hazadous. I take the approach of complaining about the astronomical rates in the hope someone will halve them or something lol, but i don't hold my breath. At the end of the day i just focus on making money, if i make money then i can afford to pay the tax. The system makes it hard for me, i'm no multi millionaire or even a house owner, all my capital is in the markets or at the ready and i have to not only invest to build capital but i have to trade to make an income to live off and pay the high rates. They don't make it easy and to be honest i think they would rather me keep on slaving down the butcher shop and so they set the policies accordingly imo.

I don't think anyone is right all the time, i go through periods of making no money or even go backwards sometimes but over time i'm getting better, it's a never ending game, things change all the time. Theres always opportunity somewhere though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.