Take a Paws, page-6465

1. 29,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Just back from the dentist and some shopping - fish food, pH down and pokey sticks to better send texts.
    Clown had back in 5 minutes sign - well I waited 15 and he did come back.
    Salvo's have a great shop about 2 door away so I had a browse.  Good stuff in there and some new.

Finally looked at texts and the market - currently in shock.  LOL  How are my little ADO doing today.  LOL
    I looked at that chart so late last night - weekly and monthly and could not wipe the smile off my face.

I might be able to pay the visa  LOL  Dentist 2 fillings $268 each plus cusp cap $49 = $585 less $150 from Aust Unity.
    Mind you I wouldn't want any clown in my mouth with a drill.
    No idea what a cusp cap is either and didn't bother asking.
    2 injections and I then didn't feel a thing.  Slow gentle injections.  She is good.

If anything further goes wrong with one tooth she will not be able to save it - it is crowned.

@Margaret63 the Ides of March always been that way and after reporting here plus different countries have different
    financial years.
    I always watch for PAYG tax money being pulled out too through out the year.

@bunbun frightening is the word with Musk and bitcoin - gambling with shareholders money.
    The whole market is sucking some good people in and they will end in tears I think.

Best see if I won the pin but had to visit my favourite thread first for a natter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.