Good morning @makingmoneystill - I'm alive! Looking for hugs but...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Good morning @makingmoneystill - I'm alive! Looking for hugs but no one will want to be near me shortly and
    @Margaret63 hasn't had a dance with me yet.

I have hours of mowing to do. I just logged on to see whether I have won the pin. LOL I'm trying to work up some
    energy and I know I'll be stuffed tonight.
    Poor gardener is in a bad way and he has been through lock downs and crap poor bugger. Any wonder people become
    fragile at times.

It doesn't take much to win me over - it was him placing his hand on my back saying - if there anything else I can do
    to help please ask. He managed to get down an old garden light I struggled with. I can imagine him with his parents
    and these days it is how he is treating me.

Blondie swims every stroke known to man and looks more like a blow fish these days. I think she may have eaten
    tiny stones the dummy.

I've done my download but haven't really examined too much. I just wish nuisance day traders would piss off out of
    my little keeper in BRK and let it consolidate.

Have a great day one and all and I hope to hell @bunbun is on the improve. So to all our others nursing injuries and
    there are a few.

Don't go puckering up to @dub though - you might get away with a hug for him though. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.