Mate im not allowed voting yet. Ill be submitting my application...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Mate im not allowed voting yet. Ill be submitting my application for citizenship soon then ill be reado to vote in 18 months time.

haha Contract climbers generally have small chainsaws because we have nothing to prove. Climbers job is to make a big mess for my client (a tree company) and then they clean it up for me while I snack and shmooze with their client (the property owner) Sometimes if im in a good mood, i help clean up, but using rakes and blowers isnt our forte :P

Essentially i shear trees. The tricky nuisance ones that nobody else wants to do. We keep a small saw so we can prance around the tree like a gymnast. i like to think of it as lumberjack pole dancing.

Your version of sheep shearing sounds much different to how my mate described it. He said they tend to drink all day while at work, and arent the nicest of lads. Turned me off of it the second time we spoke of it, but i figured, surely theres good farms out there.

Heres a photo from a few weeks ago. Ficus in decline.

Note, my chainsaw is so tiny, you cant even see it :P
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3003/3003613-db6c7ac7079abbba4e10cfcc2a0078ad.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.