Take a Paws, page-6822

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am not on any social media, except for twitter. someone on hot copper posted a screen shot of an incestors tweet l, so i decided to sign up and check it out, and Its pretty good. It took me a minute to figure out how to navigate the tickers and i only add other investor day trader type people so im not getting any of the other political and celebrity garbage thats out there.

You make good noise. FA and TA is good noise. people just get caught up in their ego and emotions on here sometimes, but im gettinf better at ignoring it haha.

I am doing okay for a noob! I feel good about my invesents, but not without learning from my mistakes.

It was Bitcoin that got me into investing strangely enough. First time i started looking at charts was because of bitcoin, and then i started wondering what all the sticks and lines meant.. down the wormhole i went, and i started hearing about day trading and going long and short.

I had more than a bitcoin at the time and decided to take a crack at day trading btc after watching a couple youtube videos and reading a few hours on investopedia. CLASSIC newb move. Took me about three months to blow up my account and i thought id never look at a chart again, but it just made me more interested, so i took a couple online courses for TA as well as Options trading. To this day I am not day trading and am still just studying while I invest, but plan to get some spreads going once i am more settled and confident in my abilities.

Gonna go read that BRK announcement now

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.