Take a Paws, page-6823

1. 22,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Morning Big e, no point being on twitter anymore, they banned Trump already! LOL

Tax hikes in US no problemo for me, i only worry about Oz getting funny ideas, i think we are a world leader in Tax rates!
    Wealth tax is a bit rude i think, to become wealthy one must have paid alot of tax along the way, the government has already had its cut, the governments shouldn't overspend, budgeting they use to call it i think. However with the type of people in governments these days i wouldn't rule out a wealth Tax, i see Labor in Oz like the idea of a death tax and a wealth tax, no surprise really though. One thing is for sure and your right about is the poor can't be fleeced much more, it's just a pity that higher tax and anti business policies create more poor people rather than creating opportunity and wealth. Governments obviously spend and waste far too much money so perhaps the right thing to do is cut spending and let the people keep more of their own hard earn't money. tongue.png

@Arb0real , Are you a pommy immigrant? I do think you could put more effort into your pole dancing outfit!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.