@big e - thanks for your response - I only have one guest...

1. 17,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @big e - thanks for your response - I only have one guest bedroom - which is usually closed off - open in summer, because there is an air conditioner in there and I keep it open to cool that part of the house.My former place was much bigger, but memories got too much, so I moved and i have friends here in the Hills, too.

I will do a bit of a re-vamp of this place - as much as I can do on little money and lots of work input (mine confused.png) - my piano tuner just informed me that the 'pins' (for tightening) were in good nick, except they all had a fatty substance on them (mixed with dust). I can only assume this is from my open plan kitchen (someone took the connecting doors to the living room off) - so his son will try and clean them and i am going to put a heavy curtain in front of that particular route that air-borne 'fat' travels. It's amazing, isn't it?! there is a distance of 6 m between piano and stove. And I do not cook that much fried food, but I guess anything with a bit of fat, carried by steam - as in soup - would travel.

Traveling is a great experience and is also wonderful to remember places on has been to, but it is also nice to return home, don't you find that?

I am still awaiting an entry point for LTR - maybe there will be a bit of a sell-down before EoFY - and then up and away - also looking at ADO - but I have genuinely lost interest in the sharemarket - I experienced too much of a bollocking back in 2008-9 - interesting though to have had that experience and to actually have some idea how our capitalist system works and will it go on doing that forever? and what is going to happen with bitcoin? will governments not be tempted to have such an easy control system over their citizens? No more black economy etc.

Good luck with your ADO - I'll keep an eye out!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.