I do recall that segment @bunbun That show does have some...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    I do recall that segment @bunbun That show does have some interesting stories to tell and they do get results for many
    who do get the wrong end of the stick as well.

Magnificent day down here so there I was in the garden out front and along came my chatty friend who I thought would
    be at Bulla.
    He had the phone call saying the usual mob not there and only Bourke Street was opened because of rain. The best
    snow wasn't there.

I can talk but he takes the cake and he skips from subject to subject. He is a fully qualified nurse and the last subject I didn't
    need him to get onto after he asked about injections I'd had because he was thinking of getting a shingles shot as well,
    was death.
    I told him to piss off when he told me I might only have another 10 years. LOL ROFL

He is a funny guy and about to become a grandfather shortly. I told him I'd invite him in for coffee to pick his brains on
    computer stuff one day. He is actually worse than me with a computer or phone. Hard to believe.

Last night after dinner no TV for me but continued to sort out the computer and emails. Everything was restored to the
    point where I didn't know what I had or had not actioned. For someone like me with OCD it is sort of twice the nightmare.
    Everything has to be checked way too often before I finally delete.
    I set the alarm for midnight to go to bed.

No tonic water still in boxes at the supermarket so the trolley looked silly but kidding I'm not treated well there.
    I had to stock up while they were half price.
    I'll open up for you etc. come through this check out. I'll pack for you etc. There are a few really nice girls who do work at
    my regular supermarket and it's easy to be pleasant.

One repaired shade sail and the possums will be happy. I think they run across it to get onto my roof and poop in my
    gutters.

I hope that leg of yours is improving bunny. And @Margaret63 MIA this weekend or just staying off this thread and giving
    Minnie and Tiger lots of cuddles?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.