Take a Paws, page-9457

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am most certainly interested bige! Thank you for thinking of me. Haven't given up on Bandicoot island just yet. The interest is getting bigger than Ben Hur!. Hubby went to fire training last week and mentioned that we are going up that way for a bit of a look around. Much interest apparently. At training last night this had morphed into a group purchase. The helicopter trip I mentioned to bunbun might also not be beyond the realms of possibility either. One of the most interested guys has a helicopter and has offered to take us for a look-see. I think he intends on going himself anyway. So much for remote living. I hadn't thought of it as a shared holiday timeshare but who knows. Our super fund would be financing our purchase and I'm not keen on being caught up in any financial disputes which might ensue over time. What started as a daydream may steamroll into reality, with or without us. To be honest I'm scared shi..less of the helicopter guy. He's South African and insists on showing off his gun collection at every opportunity. I absolutely hate war and guns so I guess there's little chance of our stars aligning.
    Last edited by michelef: 22/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.