Always great to hear from you Jas the Ace @makingmoneystill and...

1. 29,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Always great to hear from you Jas the Ace @makingmoneystill and others.

Love the thought of this seasonal food.  Fresh lobbies - yum - beats pigs bum.

3 nights in a row and I could turn into an alchie - so frustrating holding these ADO shares - TGA moving like a snail
    when we could save the world.  We are not big boys friends but I'm looking for future earnings in years to come.

Watching TV later last night and ASIC seems to be behind the 8 ball and lives get stuffed when bankrupt companies still
    get to trade.  That goes under the heading of - through no fault of their own.  They got legal advice and did all the right
    things and end up homeless.
    A disgrace!  Is ASIC understaffed or what?  Of course I have a heart and feel for so many.

Many get sucked into scams when personalities are used in the advertising and if it's too good to be true - something is
    wrong.

How is Victoria doing?  Yesterday 918 and today 1179 new cases and the death of one nurse as well.  Yes it feels different
    to many states and areas for sure.

Any chance of you joining the pin this month @makingmoneystill - you could win another pineapple and make me look
    better.  LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.