Take a Paws, page-14075

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @big e. Don't take HC seriously. It is a veritable mountain of BS.

It is full of eleven to twelve year olds, sitting in their bedroom posting nonsense. So consumed with hate and rage, that it makes one wonder about their mental stability. A lot more are shills, disagreeing with every topic, to generate web traffic. After all, the more web traffic, the more paid advertising you can get, or a higher price for it.

Then there are the mentally deranged, conspiracy theorists, and the religious and political fanatics. Most of them looking for a soapbox to rant from, where casual passers by can't throw rotten Mangoes at them. (In Qld. From now on, till after Christmas, we have a superabundance of Mangoes, both rotten and fresh.) I just had two delicious Mangoes for lunch.

BTW. Did you know that the Mango is native to India. Although it grown in my state, as if it is at home.

When I was a boy, most houses were on 40 perches, with a Mango tree down the back. We used to paint a wicket on it for backyard cricket. At least the Batsman was always in the shade.

Ne nothi vexas....Marum.
    Last edited by Marum: 04/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.