I think you only get 2 GA's a day.Your ADO will get TGA...

1. 21,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I think you only get 2 GA's a day.

Your ADO will get TGA eventually, i don't know when though, lots of places already using rapid tests. If Labor win i might even buy a few....smile.png

I'm surprised that theres been no super spreader events with all these crowds wandering around day and night, haven't heard super spreader in the MSM for a while now.

Good news and data from SA on Omicron, it's looking a lot mild than previous strains on the data we have so far, even Fauci considering letting non-american citizens from SA to enter the US through airports, however in a different turn, Brazil has cancelled New years eve party because of Omicron................. it's a strange old world

Because of this SA Omicron data from a couple of the hospitals there i think i'm going to pin positive today thinking a bounce could come as fears subside a little bit.

Everyone in the world could do with a laugh, it's good for the heart and mind, laugh at me if it helps!

Pets bring happiness to many too .........

Theres always positives no matter how bad things seem, i watched that Pompeii movie the other night.....at least we don't butcher each other with swords and axes anymore for entertainment or just way of life, would have been a tough of world to live in back then...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.