Maybe i read your posts the wrong way, i'm not sure, it's never...

1. 21,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Maybe i read your posts the wrong way, i'm not sure, it's never easy to understand full context just in text and text can have multiple meanings at times depending on pov's, if you hate the middle men etc i can see why but hate is not the a way forward, love is, plus we all need to be responsible for our own actions rather than play the blame game which i admit may be hard at times, hate just keeps the circle alive or the hamster wheel it doesn't solve the problems long term.

We have as humans progressed from being cavemen, the banking system or roman system or whatever you want to call it has helped with that and it has helped progress civilisation and get us to where we are now, there are good things about it, nothing is perfect though and it does favour the few, i view the Bitcoin digital age as a possible step forward that can continue to progress the world in a more positive, inclusive and equal way and a faster way than what we have now, yes i may not be right it's just my view and the view of many others.

The Buffets and others that benefit moreso than others purely because position and of the current system will hate the idea of Bitcoin as it will blow their model to bits and level the playing field, it will take a lot of their power away and the power would shift to the people on a more level playing field, rather than keeping us enslaved.

All these thoughts are on a deeper level and revolve around possibilties and the want for a fairer world for all rather than current reality but the problems in our societies and gaps in wealth and equality need fixing, all the promises that have been made in the past from those in power from any political side have failed and have even gotten worse, it's not really a left or right thing or a religious thing is a system base thing, money and power ultimately corrupt thus the better way forward has to be de-centalization becasue centralization keeps the few in the power seat.

Theres a lot going on in the world right now and it's all connected, we are all connected, we are all the same, everything is energy and it can't be destroyed or created, we need to learn to love not hate and control imo.

I'm not totally sold on Bitcoin but i'm sold enough to know it's probably best to have some, just not too many or enough that would damage me if it fails, it's likely governments will try to outlaw it as it's a threat to their power but some governments won't.

I guess it's all phillisophical at the moment i guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.