@kengaroo I will be an emotional mess very soon. First about...

1. 29,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    @kengaroo I will be an emotional mess very soon. First about 9.30 am phone call anything I can help with?

Lovely chocolate lady even remembered my mention of soy milk - give me one days notice and I will do your shopping
    and either my courier or I will deliver to you. Do you need frozen veg etc.?

Anyhow @Margaret63 my 7.5kg of Maltesers will be delivered by courier today. Heaven forbid that I run out of chocolate.

Midday news not good and 70 is young to me. And as for feral Frankston woman bashing a police woman - steam comes
    out of my ears at times.

But little Rosie has given me a laugh. She becomes a bit scatty with wind and suddenly raced and jumped between my
    pond back wall and the fence. She will one day get stuck but she does back out.

We have had a little rain but most seems to be overnight. Sun now out.

Can you imagine trying to find a job under these circumstances? Any wonder I count my blessings. Those on Jobseeker
    would be stressed too.

Please stay safe all and @Margaret63 even if you don't have to wear a mask I would be a lot happier to hear of you wearing
    one up there in NSW - somewhere - my drone has been busy and @Justis and @dub and a few others have joined the
    search. LOL You're missing out on flowers and chocolates. LOL
    You're a good sport M - stay well and a big cuddle to the furry ones - Minnie and Tiger.

Share market generally stronger but for how much longer asks this bear?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.