Take a Paws, page-16105

1. 21,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Never mind Big e, these things can happen now and then, don't forget to add to the swear jar.

Big day of tennis to take your mind off things though, just to be different i'll go for Bennetti and Medvedev, hope they are both close five setters to lift the entertainment value, always great to watch the best of the best compete even though we're missing one.

Shop shelves are filling up again up here, still a few things missing here and there.

I quite impressed with this new iphone, software so smooth, i see they had a good result, taken me years and years to buy one, i won't buy an Apple computer though but might get an Apple 8 watch when they come later this year.

Not sure what to pin, rallies being sold into but not can't really say they are down, all the MSM crying Hawk but i dunno about that, seems like a Dove dressed up as a Hawk as he's not doing much, not rate rise until March he reckons even when he's already behind the curve, seems more dovish than hawk to me at least at the moment.

Anyway, better make some lunch.

Last edited by Fishinnick: 28/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.