@big e @Margaret63 @Parsifal Thank you for your kind and...

1. 4,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    @big e
    @Margaret63
    @Parsifal

Thank you for your kind and understanding replies. I would reply individually but I would repeat myself. No doubt I will pick up on the individual posts.

As you all know I hope, I have faith in God above and his Son Jesus. I certainly do not push that on anyone and reserve my beliefs as personal.

Tenacity is also one of my traits and I apply the dictum, Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

There are many stories worse than mine but I held back a great deal for some self-respect.

Going to University was like going to the moon. Can you imagine only having grade 8 and stepping up for University at 24 lol

I had to succeed as I was determined to not live the life of my father, who was a Sawdoctor for 45 years at dozens of sawmills.

I have a deep personal faith that flies in the face of my upbringing and gives me strength and courage but I detest religion lol as it is vain.

I wish to end this topic now if you would too please. I was heavy in my heart last night after an incredibly difficult day from multiple directions.

Thank you all for your encouragement and genuine concern and interest.

Warmest Regards Ken

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.