Geez Louise and @kengaroo and @Parsifal - I get confused with...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Geez Louise and @kengaroo and @Parsifal - I get confused with the written word all right.  Even the other day on a thread I
    did not realize someone was being sarcastic.  Lowest form of wit but there you go.

And there are times when I wish someone with a brain and capabilities would just take over here.  To drop the bundle at times
    sounds like a blessed relief.
    Strange for a control freak like me most of the time to say but I can delegate.

My previous home almost killed me with renovations @wotsup - the donkey work only I did but when I got an estimate for the
    painting it was way more than I could afford.  The place had been re plastered and so I set about doing a sealer undercoat
    and 2 top coats.
    So much for a holiday from work pushing a pen only.  I ached and burned with pain and was almost in tears on many a night
    when I realized that I had yet to cook and eat before a bath and to fall into bed.
    I had a schedule to keep and come hell or high water I would stick to it.  Plus I was a perfectionist and all timber was prepared
    thoroughly.

I can relate to bruising and have the sort of skin that bruises too easily.  Often I don't realize.

These days and most of the time - gloves but I can't buy cotton under gloves.  They are no longer in the supermarket.

I had a far easier upbringing but I bet you sure as hell appreciate your achievements so much more than many @wotsup -
    this new home sounds as if it will be a dream for you and your family.  A great place to enjoy retirement.

LOL  Can't help myself - written another lengthy post.  Have a great day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.