Take a Paws, page-32358

1. 21,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Pull the other leg..?! Lol I'm for real with that, Bitcoin is unhackable and another one can't last the test of time because it'll get hacked as it hasn't had time to develop a high enough hashrate to protect itself from hackers and it'll get destroyed by either governments for political reasons or hackers that own lots of bitcoin to protect their investment, Bitcoin is unhackable because of the hashrate on the gpu and theres only a 15min interval between reconciliations/audits or something like that. If i come accross the relative video again i'll post it for you.

Logic also says it's unhackable because it's never been hacked, currently the prize is over a trillion, if it could be hacked it would have been. If one stores the Bitcoin in a 'hot' wallet or on an exchange the exchange can be hacked and then they can take your bitcoin but thats not bitcoin being hacked thats the exchange being hacked and they have been hacked too. If one stores your bitcoin on/in a Cold wallet or offline wallet then it's safe from hackers and everyone that wants to take it off you, Musk and bigwig holders of it would be hodling and storing it in this way i imagine.

I doubt they'll replace the $US with as theres no need to do so but i do think from what i read somewhere a while back that the US government holds about 70,000 of them if my memory is right, i think most of them have been seized somehow from crims.

I've traded it, once before the crypto crash and once after the 15k low and don't really hold any anymore, might have 50 bucks worth or something now.

I'm not as keen as i was on it anymore for a few reasons.

I think if Biden wins i'll probably buy it again and hold onto it though but i'm still thinking about it all.

I don't understand your logic about Bitcoins adverse effects on the US political system though, Blackrock and Vanguard would already have a bit of pull in gov's i would think.

70 laps of a 50M pool twice a week is a big effort @bushkin ... and looking for a third day....
    You must be a fit fellow.
    I doubt i would be able to swim 70 laps of 50M pool at all.

Last edited by Fishinnick: 10/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.