@Parsifal you certainly get how Melbourne does work and no...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    @Parsifal you certainly get how Melbourne does work and no amount of money or dress will get you into some circles.
    You will find those who have none included because of background and those with a lot excluded.
    A bit like my attempt to get a certain HC person employment. I was not recommending but merely asking for the CV to be
    read and a possible interview. That challenge just made me even more determined when I was told I couldn't do it.

A bit like ex friend R - decades ago someone called to me heading for her bomby car with dogs inside while I was stopped
    in traffic. Heaven forbid - the people you mix with was the comment. Weeks later a birthday card arrived from the same
    person and it was - oh my God you know her please can you introduce me or invite her here (R was under my roof) I will
    put on a dinner.
    Same thing when I was invited to a function and not her when it was known she was staying with me and it was a bit who's
    who. The tears and tantrum - ridiculous and the answer was no to both requests.

That lack of class and lack of gratitude has once more led to her being wiped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.