I think anywhere on the face bleeds. I once walked into a fence...

1. 17,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think anywhere on the face bleeds. I once walked into a fence on evening. I’d gone round to a boyfriends place at night. It was pitch black and it was a chicken wire fence. Sadly a dog barked as I approached and I dragged my head back catching the bridges of my nose under a bit of wire. Mmmm not good. Another time I was in a cab on the way to deliver a workshop and the cab driver brakes suddenly. I hit the protection bar behind them driver and gashed my cheek just under the eye. That was a pretty mess too. Had no change of clothes and no time. So I patched myself up and delivered the workshop. Lucky I knew the client well. Mind you I’ve also delivered a workshop to around 25 people while suffering from pneumonia. That’s no fun either.

I heard about the betadene story too. It’s great.

today turned out well for me. My bubble happened. I can’t believe what a difference it made to have face to face contact and a laugh. Like lots of laughs. A bit of bubbly, roast pork with perfect crackling. I also had my home made chicken liver pate and a salmon mousse. Finished off with fresh strawberries. I have to do a walk tomorrow to walk it off. Next week we might do a picnic in the botanic gardens if it’s sunny.

we talked about renovating her place in France and maybe running artists retreats occasionally.

I so hope you managed some laughs as well. Makes the heart sing.

and no looks aren’t everything and looks are nothing without the human inside.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.