From the pic Justis put up, it looked like a smaller, finer...

1. 22,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From the pic Justis put up, it looked like a smaller, finer variety of bull rushes lol.
    Some of our property is sand running into clay country and it is in the clay country that,... what looks similar, grows as well as a few of the tall bull rushes.
    (The lower or clay country, is what produces the best pasture, feed, for animals and to get any real value out of sand country, the $ and cents required fertilizer etc, would make NO sense (cents).

Run a wee bit off track here lol;
    Both of which I have to attack once we finally get in and I have time as I don't want them taking over.
    When we first purchased the property, at one end of it, this mongrel thistle was starting to get a good hold.
    The first year, silly wotsup thought he had a good brain wave idea,.....he shot around there with his hay mower, slashed it with the intentions of coming straight back with the hay rake and then baling it into small bales so it could be piled up for burning.
    Well,......before I even got back, the seed pods had opened up and these fluffy seeds were everywhere.
    I have been onto it each year with roundup and it appears I am getting on top of it.

I mighty be naughty lol, but I do tend to hit it with high doses, as with the one where discussing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.