Take a Paws, page-3515

1. 17,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    you need another hug I think. I went through a dip a few weeks ago but one thing i am grateful for (though in some ways it is a curse) is my ability to pick myself up, dust myself off and find something to do. i think you might be a bit like that too and many of us in Melbourne might feel like we are in an endless dark night of the soul, or staring at the precipice, or holding on to those things that keep us connected and decent and human (well the better part of human)

I think it is harder for those of us who feel deeply and i think you might just be a big softie who manages to pretend well when necessary. anyway here is your morning hug.

I have started helping a community house up in the dandenongs to get a few governance and organisational things sorted and spent a lovely hour or more on the phone to the chairman. its interesting to explore what people make of their life and the circumstances that shape them.

anyway we have a reasonable day right now and i might get out and about before my friend comes for afternoon tea. though i have a few things to do - tossing up about a quick walk.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.