I felt like I had been hit by a wet blanket this morning so did...

1. 29,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    I felt like I had been hit by a wet blanket this morning so did some chores and dropped in to say hello.
    Chores included watering my own planter boxes - realized I'd watered my friends and not my own.  Doh!

Thinking of this hideous outbreak and how it plays out in so many lives.  There has to be a pill for too much empathy.

Had a decent yak with Sis too.  Seems she was under instructions to not phone quite so much when I was trying to
    concentrate on the share market during the day or do as much research as I could on shares.  Hubby knows best.  LOL  

Anyhow reading a couple of threads there is one share talked about a fair bit doing really well.  Excellent paper %
    gains on iou for sure.  Good on the traders too.  We just can't be in everything or at least I can't be.

@dub I see where Buffet is now also expressing concerns - Bloomberg.

Hope the move is going well @Fishinnick - not doing a midnight flit I hope.  LOL

Give Minnie and Tiger and cuddle for me @Margaret63 - I gave little one an extra rub for you this morning.  Of coarse she
    was here.  She knows I'm a dog person and yet she can't get enough of me.  

I think I may have put @Mr.Gold on follow successfully now.  As a kid we are often impressed by glitter and when we age
    and mature a little we are less impressed by some people but get to know others as pure gold.
    Pity it took me so long with that one.
    I am forever learning here on HC and kidding I'm not grateful.

I know Margaret is keen to help her kids and today talking to Sis I reminded her that I will always be here to help them.
    They too are getting older and they can and do afford a gardener but if they want to bring in a private cleaner for example
    I would help.
    Great to hear how others will spend but someone older just thinks of a more comfortable life and even the possibility of
    a part time housekeeper.

Enough of my ramblings but Melbourne currently not much fun and we don't know when the next lockdown will be.
    Kids keen to get back to netball and their friends - I feel for them too just as things were normalizing.

Education brings in big bucks too - so what of this year and overseas university students?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.