giday big e yeah, me either, even Z1P is getting punished, id be...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    giday big e

yeah, me either, even Z1P is getting punished,

id be shitting broken glass right now if i was holding APT, lol,

APT earn money from people that default on the 4 payments big e, the more people that default, the more money APT earn, same as Z1P,

the last report i read on APT, they said they had an 8% default rate at that stage, it could be way more than that now,

lol, isnt it sell in may and go away, weve still got march and april to go yet, and then there will be those of us setting up share positions for the next round of dividend payments from the top 20,,

my nana used to feed the magpies when i was a little tacker, she used to feed them little balls of mince rolled up in her hands,

only problem was, there was not just a couple of magpies, there was about 50, lol, bloody 50 magpies, grandad used to hit the wall when all these magpies came in,

i used to laugh, and id see nana give a little smile as if to say get stuffed grandad, in all honesty i think nana loved the magpies more than grandad,

funny how we can love an animal with all our heart, and that animal loves us back so much, yet when it comes to a human, we cant wait to load the shot gun,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.