Take a Paws, page-9184

1. 17,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi @bunbun - I hadn't actually thought that there are people who can't have the jab and that we will all need to pitch in and make sure that at least a large proportion of the population gets the jab. I have always believed in vaccination, very much against some of my girls' opinions - the fact that most people in the Western world have never seen the after effects of small pox, polio etc. (in Africa polio has only been eradicated in 2020!!) allows them the luxury to exercise 'free will' in regard to vaccination. It should be made as difficult as possible for the 'free vaccers' to indulge in their 'opinions' they are a danger for all of us, particularly when it comes to a pandemic such as this one. And it won't be the last one either IMO.

I do feel for you and I am so sorry you health concerns are part of your daily routine, but I hope you keep yourself informed of everything that's new (and old) in regard to healing your condition. Whatever you do, please don't settle down to the thought: 'Well, that's just me, and i won't try any new thing' -
    From what you write you seem to have a good medical team in your corner - and a great husband and you seem to enjoy life and sharetrading despite it all.
    Dear bunbun: What are your major health concerns now? has anything changed? please let me know, if you feel you can answer. If not, I'll understand. (PS I haven't been following all the threads on HC, so please excuse, that I haven't kept up with you!)
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.