Parsifal I notice, has a quality in that regard.I observed them...

1. 17,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Parsifal I notice, has a quality in that regard.I observed them (in secrete lol) for some time when they were engaging with other posters on another forum and I noticed quite a change in behavior of some of these posters, as the discussions progressed.

how can I not ask you what that means. I do know I have an ability to annoy people rather more often than I’d like despite no intent to do so i prefer respect and decency but I think in the tumble of conversation we sometimes don’t notice the impact of what we say. Humans are pretty complex and different motivations get jumbled, competing for attention at times.

anyway other than that piquing my interest I thought your whole post was fascinating though maybe a bit obscure in meaning. I think you are saying that by reading the bible some of the beliefs you had have been challenged and you are no longer exactly mainstream. I have a friend who is a late in life catholic convert and experiences the bible in a very deep way but pretty much conventionally. She’s very clever as well and can make me look extremely soft in comparison so I avoid religious debates with her. Pretty easy to do for me because I can live with the idea that something happens in our heads to give meaning in a particular way. I get distracted by some of the metaphysical aspects of religion as well. For example the structure of Jewish thinking through the powers and meaning of the letters of the alphabet and the way that influenced writing. Sort of Kabbalah but not. But I’m not so interested in it I have to hang on to one version.

I have many times picked up the bible and have been likewise encouraged by many to do so. I prefer the older versions though and they can be heavy going so my progress is slow and stalled.

anyway today seems still and clear though and have not yet made a real judgment on that as I remain in bed while I tap on the phone. Better get up and join the birds which are chirping

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.