Take a Paws, page-33391

1. 21,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Morning,

Markets are nice and green as CPI wasn't too bad, retail sales also less than expected.

Talk of death taxes increasing, data shows when people get inheritance sums they more likely to vote on the right side as they now have money to protect and conserve, theres a key jump to the political right in the data from the age of 50, the commies don't and won't like this so a death tax is on the agenda but they don't want to be too loud about it at the moment so they create conversation first, you'll likely see more and more articles and podcasts on the matter in the MSM as time goes on in an attempt to counter the political shift and soften up views on death taxes.

The general political trend is and has been that younger and poorer uneducated type people are on the commie left side of politics but as they age and accumulate assets and money and after they've had time to learn more about the world and develop common sense they shift to the right to help protect what they've worked hard for and so they can pass it on to their kids.

Them meme stocks fall back.

"Big Short' investor...Michael Burry is long Gold, it's his biggest bet at the moment according to reports.

Buffet has been buying Chubb.

Bitcoin up 7%

Goldman still pumping copper but i do sort of agree with them, i wouldn't be surprised to see the copper price rise a lot as it's the only way to get explorers to explore for it and develop new mines and increase output, once this is achieved they won't need to hold the copper price so high, one can see this type of play with lithium, pump the Li price to get development and high enough output and then drop the price to make it more affordable after mines come online. Goldman says Copper could have it's Cocoa moment.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/goldman-warns-copper-having-cocoa-moment

Overcast here, 17C but doesn't feel too cold but in case you girls were wondering i'm not sitting here in just my undies either Lol, jeans and jumper on here, socks too. smile.png

Is it Friday yet?

Last edited by Fishinnick: 16/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.