Take a Paws, page-4580

1. 29,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Thanks for your kind words through all of that @bunbun but that's the past and I just hope he gets pain relief - health more
    important than wealth or job.

Always a difficult time when a husband or wife dies. A time to grieve and fall in a heap and then slowly soldier on as we must.
    Great that others do have an understanding and give support though. That pain never goes away but it lessens over time.
    I still miss some who have died.

When my b-i-l was really ill I gave him a bit of a lecture about just how dependent Sis was on him because he does everything.
    They're very happy that way though and their marriage is a solid one but she hasn't a clue about how a lot of things work in
    the house even.

Pleasant day here and great that our ring of steel will be lifting. Apparently out of town stays are already taking bookings and
    things will be getting back to normality and money flowing in country areas here in Oz. But o/s things looking grim in so
    many countries.

I did a brief post of congrats to those holding Gale Pacific - gap - pity I missed that one but when I looked at it so long ago
    she was going down like a lead balloon and I failed to keep across what was happening there. Can't be on all winners though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.