that must have been disappointing for you though. did i make...

1. 17,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that must have been disappointing for you though. did i make sense that you have lodged an objection to a development application? I hope that if i red right the loss won't make too much difference to your lives. but it sounds as if you may get a different outcome anyway.

my wee project is still on the go - the journalist and i have both been otherwise occupied. this is an example of his writing however and it is a nice segue to the next article.

It is a feature on international corruption at cycling's governing body https://cyclingtips.com/2020/11/the-dictator-the-oligarch-and-the-uci-president/

I'm due to be back in melbourne by mid december to finish things off there and who knows things may be humming on the work front again and ill find yet another direction. so many ideas in my head though and when i am not flat out packing i feel excited (other than the brief downer yesterday) back to good today though. the old habits die hard however - when we were children we weren't allowed to rest until wwe had finished our jobs so i feel like i must get out to finish packing the shed before i kick back.

At present I'm working on the idea that i will finalise everything here by 8 december - cleaned and packed up and everything other than things i need for two months in storage. i surprised myself by knowing exactly where the padlock was for the storage unit. i have to get to a place called triabunna to pick up an art piece so may head there as soon as i am finished. but also have an invitation to a party in penguin on the 13th. then i become and australian on the 15th. so all grown up with nothing to do or lots!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.