Tau, I don't think Fish was having a go at big e in a bad way...

1. 13,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Tau, I don't think Fish was having a go at big e in a bad way just that they have a joke on the pin thread and have a friendly banter going between them for a while. It continued over here.

I was in disbelief when I read that the global population was in decline. But the global fertility rate has actually been in decline even before the pandemic. The pandemic actually has some governments worried as many don't want children now. They think that psychologically it will stop a lot of countries population growth. I think it dropped about 4 percent in the USA alone.

I believe we will work out our problems and food etc., probably we'll go through more earth anomalies. These shark attacks, king tides do have me a little worried. As well as just in town, horses have been getting out as well as dogs and cats - nature always knows when something is off. But I have had a feeling for a while that something good is coming later in the year. I think this G7 meetings do not good and I don't believe that Davos didn't happen this year. The Elite always meet no matter what. I just hate hearing about Harry and Meaghan complaining about their problems considering what others are facing in the world with the pandemic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.