WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

Take a punt at the due date of partnership, page-21

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I think Weebit is a world class technology with a world class management. Coby can't be held responsable for falling world markets, trade wars and the like. Everyone is just nervous at the moment.

They have tried to relay to us SH how complex partnership deals are and how many different things must be tanken into consideration. Just give it some time and I believe Coby will lead us to some really good deals. He's already "Been there - Done that" more than once, so I believe he will score again. That's why they wanted to have him on the team in the first place, because he's got the right expirience, the right know how, the right connections ect. ect. ect.

This Tech. is good or they wouldn't have the BOD that they have and the market for memory is huge so they should get a piece of the pie. It's not if it will happen, just a matter of when it will happen. I'd say... "Good things come to those who wait!"

I'll wait. Hell, I've been waiting 45-years to find something as promissing as Weebit Nano. And Who knows, they could very well change the course of my life. And yours. It is possible. Yes..., it is possible!

Cheers Everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.